In this episode, Natalie chats with Emily Hutchins, who is Certified Personal Trainer, NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist & Corrective Exercise Specialist, Nike Master Trainer, Nike Run Coach and owner of On Your Mark Studios in Chicago.
In this episode
Natalie and Emily discuss:
- Emily’s career journey and how she ended up opening On Your Mark Studios
- The importance of both strength and mobility training for performance
- How often should you incorporate strength training into your routine when you’re training for a marathon
- Good resources for those who can’t afford to work with a personal trainer but who would like to learn more about strength training to avoid injury
- Counseling athletes to recover and whether to focus on complete rest or recovery exercises
- How Emily responds when clients ask her about nutrition
Follow Emily on IG at @em.hutchins or visit her website
And don’t forget to follow @greenletes and visit www.greenletes.com
We appreciate your feedback!! Submit questions and recommendations for future episodes to email@example.com
Listen and subscribe
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to be notified of all new episodes. And if you enjoy it, please rate it with 5 stars.