In this episode, Natalie chats with Sarah Schlichter, a Registered Dietitian with her Master’s in Public Health, and a Freelance Writer. Sarah is the Cohost of the podcast, Nail Your Nutrition, and the creator of the blog and brand, Bucket List Tummy. She is an avid runner, a wife, and a mother.
Nail Your Nutrition podcast helps endurance athletes support their training by fueling them with the nutrition advice they need. Sarah’s blog also focuses on healthy and easy recipes, tips for making food fun, and nutrition tips for active individuals.
In this episode
In this episode, Natalie and Sarah Discuss:
- Sarah’s experience running during pregnancy and after giving birth
- How to maintain your identity as a runner during pregnancy
- Nutrition while running throughout pregnancy
- What to do if you don’t feel up to running 6 weeks postpartum
- Dealing with postpartum body image issues
- Does running affect milk supply?
- Running long distances with kids
We appreciate your feedback!! Submit questions and recommendations for future episodes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen and subscribe
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to be notified of all new episodes. And if you enjoy it, please rate it with 5 stars.