In this episode, Natalie chats with chats with Dezi Abeyta, who is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, a Dietitian Entrepreneur for his online nutrition business, Foodtalk Nutrition, a previous consulting dietitian for Major League Baseball (MLB) and a TEDx speaker.
Dezi’s mission is to empower you to become the person you need to be to prioritize your physical, mental, and emotional well-being so that your family, friends, and work can benefit from your transformation. You can find his TEDx talk “Food Fights Can Save Your Life,” on YouTube, where he discusses the parallels between the development of healthy relationships with food and how to feed your family.
In this episode
In this episode, Natalie and Dezi discuss:
- How nutrition for dads is different than nutrition for moms
- How dads can be food role models for their children
- How to handle family meal time when only one parent is plant-based
- What Dezi learned about cultural sensitivity around food from his time working in the MLB
- The important role of sleep for a healthy lifestyle
Follow Dezi on IG at @deziabeyta
Buy Dezi’s Book: The Lose Your Gut Guide: The Workout, Meal Plan, and Mindset You Need to Ditch Your Spare Tire and Get Lean by Men’s Health
And don’t forget to follow @greenletes and visit www.greenletes.com
We appreciate your feedback!! Submit questions and recommendations for future episodes to email@example.com
Listen and subscribe
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to be notified of all new episodes. And if you enjoy it, please rate it with 5 stars.