In this episode, Natalie chats with President and CEO of the Produce for Better Health (PBH) Foundation, Wendy Reinhardt Kapsak. PBH is a non-profit organization committed to transforming how people think about and enjoy fruits and vegetables.
They coined the term “Have A Plant®“, as a way to tap into the emotional connection consumers have to the fruit and vegetable eating experience while inspiring long-term, sustainable behavior change. This episode focuses on a new report called State Of The Plate, which details that Americans are severely under consuming fruits and veggies.
In this episode
Natalie and Wendy discuss:
- the long term health implications of Americans under consuming fruits and veggies
- why people are under consuming fruits and vegetables, even when they know the beneficial
- Is this a global problem, or America specific?
- why we are seeing a decline in produce consumption if motivation is high
- budget friendly ways people can increase fruit and vegetable consumption?
- how the pandemic changed peoples’ consumption of fruits and vegetables?
Listen and subscribe
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to be notified of all new episodes. And if you enjoy it, please rate it with 5 stars.